Board of Directors’ proposal for the disposal of profit
Profit for the financial period totalled €184,290.53. The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be paid, and that the profit for the financial period be recognised as equity capital, and entered into the accounts as profit for previous financial periods.
Board of Directors and auditors
At the Annual General Meeting of Hansel Ltd on 5 April 2017, the following members of the Board of Directors were elected:
- Timo Laitinen, Director General, State Treasury, Chair (b. 1958)
- Anna-Maija Karjalainen, Director General, Ministry of Finance, Deputy Chair (b. 1962)
- Rami Metsäpelto, Director General, Finnish Transport Agency, member (b. 1968)
- Katariina Kemppainen, professor, Aalto University, member (b. 1975)
- Jukka Hämäläinen, Senior Legal Counsel, Hansel Ltd, member, employee representative (b. 1974)
The Board convened eight times during 2017. Authorised Public Accounting Firm KPMG Oy Ab is the company auditor, with Jorma Nurkkala, Authorised Public Accountant, Chartered Public Finance Auditor, as the Chief Auditor. Anssi Pihkala, LL.M., is Hansel’s CEO.